virtual trade monitor v2.1 description
There are a few new options in the config dialog:
1. AutoDetectPairs (true/false). If set to true, the Virtual Trade Monitor will test, if your broker supports the original currency pair set or the alternative and selects the appropriate one. If set to false it will use the alternative (IBFX) pairs, but you can overwrite them under “Custom Sell Pairs” and “Custom Buy Pairs”. Which pairs are currently used is shown in brackets in the line below “Virtual Trade Monitor” (near the top right corner of the chart)
2. ShowJumps (true/false). If set to true, the jumps will be shown visually by lines and arrows. This is maybe one of the most important features of the Virtual Trade Monitor, as it shows how the pairs are moving after the jump!
3. DisplayJumpInfo (true/false). If set to true Virtual Trade Monitor will show below the sums of the sell/buy pairs extra informations about the last jump. Especially the time that passed since the jump happened (e.g. if you don’t sit in front of your computer all the time).
In combination with the ShowJumps setting, it is a nice tool to monitor the movement of jumping pairs.
4. ShowJumpAlert (true/false). If set to true, you’ll will be informed about every jump through an alert box (with sound).
5. ShowBaskedBackground (true/false). If set to true, the background of the basket indicator will be colored in red (sell pairs) and green (buy pairs). This is just to give a better visual impression and makes it easier to differ between the upper “sell zone” and the lower “buy zone“. You can of course set it to false to turn the background shading off.
6. Custom SELL pairs and Custom BUY pairs can be used only if AutoDetectPairsis set to false! By default the alternative set of pairs is used, but you can put in your own pairs of course.
virtual trade monitor v2.1 download